Useful Links & Downloads
- BSL Zone: TV programmes in BSL for the Deaf community
- Deaf Umbrella: sign language interpreting – find out about listening fatigue.
- SignVideo: Instant BSL video interpreting online
- SignHealth: check out the BSL health library
- 999 BSL: call 999 in an emergency, in BSL
- Appa: Looking for RSLIs, TSLIs and CSWs, apply here!
- Speaksee: See what you can’t hear!
- Signly: Adding BSL to websites
- Signworld: Learn BSL online!
- DCAL: world-class research into deafness, cognition and language
- Action Deafness: “A Deaf-Led Charity” – interpreting & community support services
- Sign Solutions: Instant access to Interpreters, training and BSL translation nationwide
- InterpretersLive: On demand BSL video interpretation
- Lipspeaker UK: specialist lipspeaking support
- Performance Interpreting: BSL interpreting at concerts
- National Deaf Children’s Society: The leading charity for deaf children
- St Helens Family Hub: Services & resources to empower parents and caregivers
Referral Forms & Application Packs
Children & Young People's Referral Form
Halton Sensory Equipment Referral Form
DRC Equipment Referral Form
Volunteer Application Pack
Sessional Worker Application Pack
Deafness Resource Centre, 32 – 40 Dentons Green Lane, St Helens, WA10 2QB
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm, Friday: 9am – 4pm
Halton Sensory Services, 126 Widnes Road, Widnes, WA8
Monday – Friday: 10am – 3pm
0151 511 8801